This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see our disclosures here.
Since we have a huge Facebook following on our page and a very active and vibrant closed community, we get the luxury of really getting to know homeschool moms. One common theme among homeschoolers is a desire for work-from-home opportunities. Before homeschooling, I owned an award-winning information technology recruiting agency for over two decades. Being able to help homeschool moms find job opportunities that can supplement their families’ incomes is really marrying two of my passions – homeschooling and recruiting. So in 2018 we will be bringing you these opportunities on a more regular basis. In addition, one primary focus will be support of the working homeschool mom. After all, we totally understand because we are doing just that ourselves!!
Today I am bringing you a new work-from-home opportunity from VIPdesk Connect Careers. They are recruiting for a remote part-time Customer Service Representative.
WHO IS VIPDESK Connect?
Founded in 1997, they are a leader in outsourced customer service and a pioneer in providing high-touch customer care services to discriminating, brand-conscious companies including premium retailers, luxury travel, consumer products and financial services companies. Their primary focus is to provide their clients with exceptional customer service to create memorable customer experiences.
After a merger in 2010, VIPdesk became a subsidiary of International SOS, and successfully became its own corporate entity in early 2014 with the goal to focus all resources on strengthening its position as the premier provider for premium and luxury customer care. VIPdesk is backed and tightly interwoven on many operational levels with International SOS, the largest globally available Loyalty Marketing and Assistance organization. The strategic partnership allows VIPdesk to enhance its state of the art customer service operation with the vast know how of how to create the most unique and exclusive experience for high net worth individuals around the world.
Know someone looking for a job? Tweet this out to them:VIPDESK Connect is Hiring for a remote, part-time Customer Service Representative. Click To Tweet
As an Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative, success is more than reaching sales goals and earning commissions. Success is contributing to a team and company committed to elevating the customer experience.
VIPdesk Connect is hiring sharp and enthusiastic go-getters to join their remote team. The part-time position—equal parts Sales and Customer Service—offers challenging and interesting work. They provide the training and tools; you provide the ambition. Bring your willingness to learn, ability to accept and integrate feedback, action to achieve results, and they will develop and nurture your sales talents. Let’s create success together.
As a Part Time Sales Brand Ambassador, their name for Customer Service and Sales Representatives, you handle inbound calls for their client HomeAdvisor, the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace. Homeowners contact HomeAdvisor to find service professionals for their maintenance, repair, and improvement projects. You are responsible for assisting customers by assessing their needs, scheduling appointments, and referring to pre-screened home-improvement contractors. You use upselling and cross-selling techniques to convert inquiries into referrals. When you meet and exceed your sales goals, they reward you with bonuses and incentives.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years customer service experience
- Desire to meet and exceed sales performance goals
- Able to work weekends
- Able to work 20-25 hours per week on a consistent basis
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and grammar
- Detail oriented with focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to successfully pass a criminal and employment reference security check
- Currently reside in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Texas, Utah, or Virginia
- For additional technical requirements and FAQ, visit their site.
- Some college
- Six months of inbound sales experience with upselling
- Previous call center experience
BENEFITS and COMPENSATION
- Bonus and Commissions
- Outstanding work deserves rewards. Top performers earn over $18/hr.
- 95% of team earns weekly commissions.
- Guaranteed Schedules for Top Performer
- Top 10% decide when they want to work.
- Awesome Team
- Being helpful is more than a core value, it’s what we do every day—for our customers, for each other.
- Paid Training
- Share your experiences and background in our interactive, instructor-led virtual classrooms.
- Recognition and Appreciation
- Team-driven culture of peer recognition.
- Contributions, assistance, and collaboration matter, so recognition matters.