Welcome to the 2013/14 Hip Homeschool Moms Ultimate Homeschool Blog Roll!
If you’re looking to connect with other homeschool bloggers just like you, you’ve come to the right place!
As homeschoolers, we begin to build our homeschools around various styles. Many of us begin our homeschool with a style (without knowing it) and others, search, research and implement based on how we think we can run our homeschool the best way. Some begin and end the years of homeschooling using one style . . . and others change throughout the years, as they need.
So, where do you fit in?
• Please link up the home page of your blog into the ONE style that best suits your homeschool’s style. (only JPEG or PNG files will show up as thumbnails in this link up)
• If you need to change your style, as this page is featured, please, feel free to do so. (you will see a small red “x” next to your link that enables you to delete your link)
• If you are a new homeschooler . . . please link up your blog in our “First Year” section as well as one other section if you’d like.
• If you are homeschooling a high schooler (9th-12th grade) . . . please link up your blog in our “Homeschooling High Schoolers” section as well as one other section if you’d like.
• For those who are no longer in the first year but are not yet homeschooling high schoolers, please stick to ONLY ONE category!
• Once you’ve linked up your blog, grab our ULTIMATE HOMESCHOOL BLOGROLL button for your sidebar & enjoy getting to know some of the other homeschool bloggers just like you!
<A HREF= " http://www.hiphomeschoolmoms.com/the-ultimate-homeschool-blogroll/" title="The Ultimate Homeschool Blogroll"><img src="http://www.hiphomeschoolmoms.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/HHM-Blog-Roll.png
" alt="The Ultimate Homeschool Blogroll" /> </A>
Charlotte Mason: Charlotte-Mason’s Living Books Style
Classical: Classical Trivium style (Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric)
Eclectic: Combination of two or more styles
Montessori: Based on a child’s physiological/psychological development by Maria Montessori
Traditional: Text-book style (Bob Jones, Abeka, etc)
Unit Studies: Introducing all subjects through topic-based units
Unschool: Child-led learning
Other: Please explain in your link
First Year Homeschooling
Homeschooling High School