Wendy lives in the South with her husband, Scott, and 3 children. She is a Christian, homeschooling, work-from-home mom. She is involved in her local church, is co-owner of the Hip Homeschool Moms website, and she teaches Training for Warriors classes at her local gym, Everwine Fitness. She and Scott were high school sweethearts and have been married for 26 years. Her oldest child, Hannah, is now age 22. She has autism, and Wendy began homeschooling her at age 2. Her son, Noah, is now age 20 and is the second homeschool graduate in the family. Her youngest child, Mary Grace, age 14, is the remaining homeschool student. Wendy loves reading, eating gluten free, and working out.
Latest posts by Wendy (see all)
- 10 Great Reasons to Try Year-Round Homeschooling - August 21, 2017
- Safety Information and Alternatives for Viewing the Solar Eclipse - August 18, 2017
- Is Your Child Ready to Learn to Read? These 10 Tips Can Help You Find Out! - August 17, 2017
Trish has been married to her best friend, David, for 19 years and they have three sons (ages 16, 15 and 13). Trish is from the coast of North Carolina, but they now live in rural West Tennessee on a 40+ acre farm. She has been homeschooling since 2009 and her homeschool style leans towards a Montessori approach with a heavy emphasis on hands-on learning. They also own a small business that Trish runs from home. Trish’s family is Messianic and they love studying the Scriptures, learning Hebrew and growing in their faith and walk daily. In her spare time, Trish loves to write, work in their garden and can regularly be found trying to learn something new, modeling that learning is indeed a life-long endeavor!
Latest posts by Trish (see all)
- DEAL ALERT: Up to 80% off select back to school eTextbooks - August 17, 2017
- This SNL Writer Still Irks Me – How About You? - August 16, 2017
- DEAL ALERT: Teach Them Diligently has two new locations and 60% off 2018 Registration!! - August 16, 2017