Wendy lives in the South with her husband, Scott, and 3 children. She is a Christian, homeschooling, work-from-home mom. She is involved in her local church, is co-owner of the Hip Homeschool Moms website, and she teaches Training for Warriors classes at her local gym, Everwine Fitness. She and Scott were high school sweethearts and have been married for 26 years. Her oldest child, Hannah, is now age 22. She has autism, and Wendy began homeschooling her at age 2. Her son, Noah, is now age 20 and is the second homeschool graduate in the family. Her youngest child, Mary Grace, age 14, is the remaining homeschool student. Wendy loves reading, eating gluten free, and working out.
Latest posts by Wendy (see all)
- Gift Guide for Chocolate Lovers - November 16, 2017
- Help Your Child Develop Better Reading Skills (and Enjoy It!) - November 16, 2017
- Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Everyone on Your List - November 15, 2017
Trish has been married to her best friend, David, for 19 years and they have three sons (ages 16, 15 and 13). Trish is from the coast of North Carolina, but they now live in rural West Tennessee on a 40+ acre farm. She has been homeschooling since 2009 and her homeschool style leans towards a Montessori approach with a heavy emphasis on hands-on learning. They also own a small business that Trish runs from home. Trish’s family is Messianic and they love studying the Scriptures, learning Hebrew and growing in their faith and walk daily. In her spare time, Trish loves to write, work in their garden and can regularly be found trying to learn something new, modeling that learning is indeed a life-long endeavor!
Latest posts by Trish (see all)
- Another Movie Presents Homeschoolers as Socially Awkward - November 14, 2017
- DEAL ALERT: Osmo Genius Kit – 30% off! - November 13, 2017
- What will you miss most about homeschooling after your children graduate? - October 23, 2017