The Hip Homeschool Moms will be accepting possible guest post submissions soon! Please read the details below before making your submission.
- *The topic should relate in some way to homeschooling.
- *The submission should be original to the Hip Homeschool Moms site and should not be used anywhere else. (Though you are certainly welcome to post a link on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- *Please send in your guest post submission some time during the week of June 3-10.
- *Please proofread your submission before emailing it to us. Your wording should be easily understandable (no confusing sentences, etc.) and free of spelling and punctuation errors. (We all make mistakes. Just do your best!)
- *Due to the volume of submissions, we may not be able to publish every one. If your post is selected for use, we will notify you by email.
- *You may include photos along with your submission. If you do not include photos and your post is chosen to appear on the site, you will be asked to submit from 2 to 4 photos to go along with it.
- *Your post may relate to back-to-school, Thanksgiving, Christmas, spring, Easter, Valentine’s Day, Independence Day, or other holidays or celebrations.
- *Please keep your post to about 600 to 800 words if possible. This is not a strict requirement, but we don’t want any post to be terribly long or terribly short.
- *Finally, please remember to give your post a title.